Download FRP Bypass APK for Android to Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection. Install FRP Bypass APK Download is provided here.
Starting from the Android version Marshmellow 5.1, Google has introduced a security patch “Factory Reset Protection”. And it does exactly what it sound like. It protects the device after you factory reset it. And we are going to learn how to bypass FRP using FRP Bypass APK Download for Android.
Generally, when somebody is having problems with their phone, they may resort to a Factory Reset. It deletes all the phone’s data and makes it so that you have just taken it out of the box. But in the new phones, the Factory Reset Protection denies you access to your phone.
That is unless you enter your Google account and password; the one that you previously used with that phone. But with us to your rescue, you won’t have to worry about that anymore. Let’s see how you can FRP Bypass on Android devices.
FRP Bypass APK Download for Android
There is an app that lets you in a way, do the Google FRP Bypass or at least provide you the means to bypass the protection. Now, we will see to it that you learn how to download and install the app on your smartphone and use it for FRP Bypass. You will need a PC, a pen drive and an OTG Cable for this process.
Once you have installed the app, we will also teach you how to use it, but in the next section.
- The app is called “Development Settings” and you can get it from here.
- Make sure that you download this APK file on your PC.
FRP Bypass APK Latest Version Download
- The link will take you to Google Drive and you have to download the APK from there.
- Once the download is complete, copy the file to your pen drive.
Now, to install and use the APK for Google FRP Bypass, refer the next section for the entire process of Bypassing the Factory Reset Protection.
How to Bypass FRP?
In this section, we will teach you how to use the FRP Bypass app on your Android device. The pen drive and the OTG cable along with your PC will be of the utmost importance in this method. Without wasting any more time, let’s get straight to the point.
- Once you have downloaded the FRP Bypass APK file, you need to transfer it to the pen drive.
- When you power on your phone, you will complete the first couple of steps and then the Google Account Screen will pop-up.
- It will inform you to enter your Google Account and password in order to gain access to your phone.
- But if you don’t remember, which you obviously don’t; so you need to follow these steps.
- Now, connect the pen drive via the OTG Cable to your phone. As soon as you connect it, your device will open the file explorer and show the contents of the drive.
- Tap on the FRP Bypass APK file. It will show you a warning message blocking the installation of the app because of its third-party nature.
- Click on “Settings” and then turn on the “Unknown Sources” option.
- Now, the FRP Bypass APK will be installed as usual. Tap on “Open” and the app will take you right to the Settings Menu.
- Scroll down and tap on “Backup and Reset”.
- After that, click no Factory Reset and choose to wipe al data.
- This will reset your device one more time, but this time, with no Google Account in its memory.
When you power on your phone, it will no longer show the FRP Bypass screen and you will just have the option to add an account which you can choose to do or not.
This way, you can bypass the Factory Reset Protection on your phone in a very simple way. This is as easy as it could get and it works on almost all the devices. I hope you have enjoyed reading this tutorial on FRP Bypass APK Download for Android. Contact FRPBypass for any issues.