Easily Fix Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock on Samsung Devices, I have given working solution on how to Custom Binary Blocked by FRP.
Android is the most popular platform on the smartphone scene today. As of now, there are nearly 2 billion Android users in the world according to the survey of Google. Today, we are going to discuss something really useful for Android users, which is Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock Solution Fix.
Custom Binary is a thing which is associated with the rooting process. Now, more than a quarter of the Android community root their phones. And among them, the Samsung users face this issue more than anyone. So, this is going to be a good day if you are one of those chaps facing the issue as of now.
Let’s start the guide on how you can unlock the Custom Binary for your Samsung Device.
Custom Binary Blocked by FRP
If you own a Samsung phone or tablet, then you are likely to encounter this problem. The Factory Reset Protection security feature from Google locks the Custom Binary on your device if you try and root the phone. It can also happen when you install a custom ROM or a TWRP recovery instead of the stock recovery.
To get out of this mess, you are going to need a PC and an application by the name of Odin3. Furthermore, the app will get rid of the lock and get you your access back.
- Get your hands on a PC and download Odin3 App from this link.
- The link will take you to the download page. Scroll down and get the latest version and download it.
- You will get a .zip file when you download. Unzip or extract the contents of the zip folder.
- You will get a lot of files and you will need these files in the steps to follow.
- After that, spot the setup file and install it using the usual drill; allow the permissions and click “Install”.
- Now, grab your phone power, home, and volume-down buttons all together for a few seconds.
- You will enter the recovery mode and the system will notify you concerning the software update.
- Press and hold the volume-up key and go to the update page.
- Connect your Samsung phone via a USB cable to the PC.
- Once you’ve done that, open the Odin3 App. It will automatically detect your device and notify you on the screen.
- After that, you’ll see some blank boxes. You will have to select the files that you extracted from the zip folder in the respective boxes.
- All you gotta do now is to click the “START” button in the App.
- This will start the software upgrade on your phone and it will update in in such way that it will unlock the Custom Binary lock on your Samsung device.
- Once the process is complete, disconnect your device and restart it.
- The device will start and it will install the software update installed by the app.
The new software update will remove the Custom Binary lock imposed by the Factory Reset Protection. So, you will no longer be bugged by the Custom Binary Lock on your Samsung device. You just have to stick to the steps and you will get the job done. Moreover, we have tested the process and it works just fine on most of the devices.
This ends the article on Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock along with a solution fix to the issue. I am sure that you will find this tutorial easy to follow and unlock the FRP lock. In case you have any queries that encounter along the way, then you can contact us at FRPBypass.