Tutorial on Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK Protection easily. How to bypass Samsung Google Factory Reset FRP Verification.
Google introduces a new feature in the Android smartphones. Factory Reset Protection is the name of that feature and it is more of a security measure to protect your Android device. Samsung users have a hard time with this and here we’ll tell how to Samsung Bypass Google Verify.
Let’s say that you lost your phone or you recently Factory Reset it, then what the Factory Reset Protection does is that it requires you to add your Google Account and password. This prevents anyone else other than you from accessing your phone.
But this can backfire horribly if you don’t remember your own Google Account and password. Let’s see what you can do when that happens.
Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK
When you make the mistake and Factory Reset your phone when you don’t remember your Google Account, you can have the worst time of all. That is where we come in. We’ll teach you how to Bypass Google Verify in this section and get the full access to your phone.
Keep in mind that we have made this tutorial only for Samsung Devices. Nevertheless, the process is almost same for other Android devices but we recommend you to use it only if you are having problems with Samsung Bypass Google Verify.
The process is really simple and but you need an OTG cable or an OTG cable with a Pen drive and a PC.
- First of all, you need to download the Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK on your PC.
- Once the download is complete, you have to copy the APK file to the pen drive or the OTG drive.
- Now, Power on your Samsung phone or tablet. There, you have to complete the steps in Setup Wizard.
- After some steps, the Samsung Bypass Google Verify will pitch in and show a warning message stating that you have to enter your Google Account and password that you had previously used on your device.
- The OTG Drive will be helpful in this step. Attach the drive to your device via the OTG cable.
- Samsung has a software that will automatically open the file explorer whenever you attach a USB drive even though you’re in setup right now.
- Head over to the folder where you copied the APK and tap on it.
- When you try to install an app from anywhere other than the Play Store, Android will block the install with a warning message.
- Click “Settings” on the pop-up and turn on “Unknown Sources” on the next screen.
- This will allow the installation to go forward.
- Click “Install” and it will only take a couple of seconds to install the app.
- Tap on “Open” to open the app. Actually, all the app does is that it directly takes you to the Settings menu.
- Once inside Settings, scroll down and open Backup and Reset. Go to Factory Reset and reset your phone.
After the reset is complete, power on your phone and you won’t see the FRP Bypass screen again. It will just ask you if you want to add a Google Account. You can either choose to do it or not. You have now successfully Bypassed the Factory Reset Protectin on Samsung devices.
This takes us to the conclusion of our discussion on the topic of Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK (Tutorial). Now, what this tells us is that you don’t have to really worry about the FRP on your Samsung devices because as you can see, bypassing it is very easy. If you have any queries, then you can contact FRPBypass.