FRP Bypass -Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection if you forget your Google Password after Factory Reset, then you can use FRP Bypass Method.
Welcome to our blog where we discuss great things every day and today ain’t gonna be any different. Today we’ll have our discussion on a topic that’s been troubling some users lately. We’ll see How to Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection Verify on Android.
Google Factory Reset Protection or Google FRP Bypass, as it is more commonly known, is a security patch from Google. What it does is it protects the device from intruders if you ever lose your phone. We’ll talk more about this in the next section.
FRP Bypass is especially useful if you reset your device and can’t seem to remember your Google Account or password. But that won’t be a problem with this guide at your disposal.
What is Google FRP Bypass?
Bypass Factory Reset Protection is exactly what it sounds like. It protects your phone if somebody other than you Factory reset it. So, if you lose your phone or anything, anyone else won’t have access to your device due to FRP Bypass. They would need to have access to the Google Account that was previously linked to that device.
Google introduced FRP Bypass in January 2016 to most of the Android devices like Samsung, LG, and many others. Given that it is great to have this feature on your phone, but it can be annoying at times like when you yourself don’t remember the password and are locked out of your phone.
So, if you reset your phone and you don’t remember the password, then what happens? Well, that’s where we come in. We will teach you how to FRP Bypass the security protection and get you past the verification step so that you can use your device in spite of not remembering the password or the Google Account that you used on that device.
FRP Bypass APK: Google Factory Reset Protection Easily:
The process is really easy and you can easily do FRP Bypass using this method. We have two methods with which you can Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection on your Android device. The security patch is on devices running Android 5.0 or above.
This’ll help you Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection so that you can have access to your phone or tablet instead of trying to remembering your old Google Account and password or even bothering to recover it.
The first method for FRP Bypass, we will require you to have a PC, a pen drive, and an OTG cable or an OTG drive. The second one doesn’t. So let’s get on with it.
FRP Bypass with OTG
- First of all, download the FRP Bypass APK from the following link on your PC.
- After the download is complete, copy the FRP Bypass APK file to the pen drive or the OTG drive, whichever you have.
- Now, boot up the device that you are having issues with.
- The Setup Wizard will start and you have to complete the first couple of steps to move ahead.
- Then, Bypass Factory Reset Protection screen will pop-up telling you to enter your Google Account and password.
- But you don’t remember it, so we are going to a different path.
- Now, what you’re gonna do is connect the pen drive via the OTG cable to your Android device.
- Your phone will automatically open the File Explorer.
- Next, you have to navigate your way to the folder where you have copied the FRP Bypass APK File.
- When you tap on it to install it, the phone will block the installation because of the Unknown nature of the APK file.
- Click Settings on the pop-up and then turn on the Unknown Sources option.
- Then tap on “Install” and install the app. What the app actually does is it just gets you into the Settings menu.
- Hit Open once the installation is complete and it will launch the Settings menu.
- Now, scroll down and open Backup and Reset. Click Factory Data Reset and confirm the process.
This will Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection your device. Now, restart your phone and FRP Bypass will no longer bug you that previously bothered you. It will just ask you to add a Google Account, which you can do or you can skip it. Either way, you have successfully done FRP Bypass.
Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection without OTG
We have learned the method in which you use and OTG cable with an APK file to Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection. If you don’t have either of the things, then there is no need to worry because we already have another FRP Bypass method that will get you through this mess. You just need access to a Wi-Fi connection.
- Power on your device once you have Reset it, and complete the first couple of steps in the Setup Wizard.
- When the FRP Bypass screen comes up, open the keyboard and open its settings.
- Click the menu button and click “Help and Feedback”.
- Type anything in the search bar, select it and tap on Share.
- Select Messaging> New Message and type a number beside “To”. Select it and then click the contacts icon.
- Tap on the call icon. Hit the new call button and when the dial pad opens, type this number: *#*#4636#*#*
- Next, click on Usage Statistics and then tap on the back arrow button. It will get you to the Settings menu.
- Now, all you have to do is go to Backup and Reset and tap on Factory Data Reset to reset your phone.
That is it. That’s an FRP Bypass for you right there. You will nicely understand everything with the screenshots in place. Just stick to the steps and Boom! You don’t have to worry how to Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection.
Custom Binary Lock by FRP Fix
Custom Binary Lock is imposed when you root your Samsung device. The FRP Bypass is active by default and it will block access to the Custom recovery that you have installed on your phone. To fix this issue, you will need a PC and the Odin3 that’ll get rid of the lock.
- Download the app from here.
- Unzip the file and install the app. There will be some other files that you will need further in the process.
- Grab your phone and hold the home, power button, and the volume-down key all together for about 2-3 seconds.
- The system will notify you about the software update.
- Press and hold the volume-up key to go to the software update page.
- Connect your phone to your PC and open the Odin3 App.
- It will detect your device, select the files in their respective blocks from the zip file that you downloaded and extracted.
- Click the “START” button in the app and it will start the software upgrade for your device.
- When the process is complete, disconnect the device and restart it.
- After that, you have to allow the upgrade to install and wait for a few minutes.
This will unlock the lock imposed by the Bypass Factory Reset Protection Lock on the Custom Binary of your Samsung device. I hope that this was helpful to you.
With this, we would like to end the article and the discussion on FRP BypassL How to Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection Verify on Android. I’m sure that the whole post was more than enough for you to understand the process. For any queries related to the article, contact us at FRPBypass.